Translate This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas to me ^.^

To commemorate this year's holiday season I decided to be selfish enough and get me gifts instead of cherishing my loved ones (or at least that's what I tell myself, to justify my lack of economical fluidity during this gift-giving season). Beside, isn't the world supposed to end in exactly two years from today? No point in being egoistic with one's self... right?   

Inspired on that mentality, I gave myself a pre-Christmas gift today, which was completely unplanned for, but has kept me smiling all night long ^.^
I got meself a copy of Cradle of Filth's Cruelty and the Beast, S.P's Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (which I think was the equivalent of Muse in 1995) and the latest edition of Decibel, which has a crap-load of interesting bands I had completely forgotten about. Now THAT'S a gift!  

Merry XMAS Dre <3


-Stay Metal-
MM Dre - dnklschwrz, 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment