Translate This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo Update - Leishmaniasis

Servus Mighty Legions,



All apologies for going MIA once again. Yes, I know I should stop doing that and not neglect this stupendous blog, but you know, shit happens.... You will be glad to know that my disappearance has not been purely in vain, as I have been working like a dog. Still, I have managed to spare some time to honor our glorious Metal -yes, yours truly is the queen of multitasking, sometimes. 

I am hoping to share the findings of my sporadic quests very soon, but for now I ought to focus on some serious proposal writing, completely non-Metal related unfortunately (yes, very sad but someone is gotta save the world, you know!).

On a more interesting note, I am here to share some of the shots I managed to capture at one of Leishmaniasis' rehearsals a few months ago. Yours truly had never worked in such an enclosed space, but that was not an issue. The guys were practicing for their upcoming album, and all I can say about that is that it is going to be freakin' brutal, which serves me some serious pleasure. I thought about capturing a tiny little sample to delight you but I thought that would have been a bit too abusive on my end, so you will all have to wait 'til the record is out.


In the meantime, enjoy injuring your while headbanging to Whore Smashing Hammer (Romantic, eh?).




Below, the shots I promised ^.^
AndBrice - View my 'Leishmaniasis' set on Flickriver




-Stay Metal-
MM Dre-dnklschwrz MMXI

1 comment: